The EV1's interior is beyond what you might expect of an electric car. Itís comfortable, with excellent road visibility.
Displays and gauges are aligned along the base of the windshield, just half a glance away from the road. Controls, from power mirrors to CD player, are at your fingertips. There are some pleasant surprises, too. The EV1 is one of the quietest vehicles you have ever been in! And it is the first car that you can set to turn itself on and heat or cool the cabin before you ever get inside.
EV1ís Comfort/Convenience Features:
- Power windows, door locks and dual outside mirrors
- Cruise control with downgrade and upgrade speed regulation
- Premium AM/FM stereo with cassette and CD player, four speakers and digital clock
- Keyless entry/start-up with security system
- Computer-controlled "heat pump" climate control system with CFC-free air conditioning refrigerant
- Preconditioning feature for pre-heating or cooling the passenger compartment before you get in
- Center-mounted vacuum fluorescent instrumentation
- Interior courtesy lights with delayed shutoff feature
- Solar reflective/absorptive glass
- Electrically heated windshield for defrosting and defogging
- Intermittent windshield wipers with washer system
- Remote hood/trunklid releases
- Four-way adjustable bucket seats with lightweight alloy frames
- Carpeted floor mats
- Carpeted cargo area with cargo net
Copyright 2001 General Motors Corporation. All rights reserved.